0,12 ha, 600 vines.
Cabernet Jura (red)
- Cabernet Sauvignon x unknown resistant partner
- originally from Switzerland- most convincing in the blind test of the new red varieties
- spicy, harmoniously soft and somewhat fruity
- good aging potential
Cabernet Cortis (red)
- Cabernet Sauvignon x Solaris
- Freiburg State Wine Institute
- strong, tannic wines
Cabernet Blanc (white)
- Cabernet Sauvignon x resistance partners
- reminds of Sauvignon Blanc
- complex, spicy, rich in extracts
- Sectarian planned
These are fungus-resistant new varieties that should enable us to achieve good results with as little intervention as possible.
Our vineyard in Dobbrikow is on the opposite side of the road of our future winery. For soil upgrading, we use the vegetable charcoal made by the local producer Landgut Hennickendorf.
The vineyard will be built up in cooperation with Christine and Frank Knospe. Many thanks to them and all other amazing people supporting us!